closed due to inevitability (antiquish) wrote in newsiesicontest,
closed due to inevitability
antiquish
newsiesicontest

This poll is bit different from last week's, as you may have noticed. Two reasons why - one, not everyone voted for three icons and two, I like giving weight to the icons. The poll really worked though - I think that's the most number of votes we've had in a while (if ever).

Rules
* Vote for 3 (not one, not two) icons or your vote won't count.
* You may NOT vote for yourself.
* You have until Tuesday night @ 11:59 PDT to vote.
* Any questions, just post them here (outside of your vote, please).
* Please vote for the icon number underneath the icon.

Good luck!

One Two Three Four

Which icon do you like most?

One
3(21.4%)
Two
2(14.3%)
Three
2(14.3%)
Four
7(50.0%)

Which icon do you like second most?

One
1(7.1%)
Two
6(42.9%)
Three
3(21.4%)
Four
4(28.6%)

Whic icon do you like third most?

One
3(21.4%)
Two
4(28.6%)
Three
6(42.9%)
Four
1(7.1%)

Don't forget that layout contest is ending tomorrow night.
Tags: voting
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic